Monday, November 10, 2008

A few Ads...



To catch up on the blogging exercise I have several ads here for all of you to take a look at. Obviously selected because I thought they were effective:

POM Cheat Death.
This is a print version of a bus stop ad I keep passing by. Its clever and personifies the product as the "antioxident superhero". The bottle itself looks like a figure and the ad exaggerates this promise of health and preservation of life.
But wait there is more, upon further research, they have created a campaign from this... of course.
There are 18 total, I picked a few of my favorite ones.
Quick read, humorous, clean type, & great photoshop work.

MORE:










If you are curious and want to see all 18 of them follow the linky below:
http://www.pomwonderful.com/adgallery_juice.html

5 comments:

N•tt said...

I totally like the Life Support one...
Designers play with the shape of the bottle and the message of each ads.

Jennifer Oh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer Oh said...

I like the death-defying theme and unity of the poster series. And the shape and color of the bottle reminds me of a cross between a love potion and genie bottle :)

Lilit said...

Very effective and simple campaign ads. I liked how each one functions differently and represents a different headline. It is really a great set.

Scarlet Juliette said...

I like the "Defying Death " one. There is one of these ads by my house. I love the bottle, just the bottle got my attention. The design of bottle so different from others I guess. Nice ads!