Someone pointed this one out to me. Thought is was great enough to share with all of you.
I love music and motion. And for those of you who read music, even more fun to look at.
Just like life, motion is about is all about timing.
It came from this site:
http://www.diretodoforno.com.br/zko-roller-coaster/
Friday, April 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Interesting video. Thanks for sharing. Makes me wish they made more of these.
Cool. It seemed like the music notes were coordinated with the music. I'll have to watch it again...
This is amazing. Another great example where roller coaster are used to show rhythm movement. I don't know how to read music. But this actually gave me sense how notes flow together with music. Music notes are dazzling and a new typefaces inspired by music notes would be quite interesting project.
How amazing that this visual movement combine with classical music! I do know how to read, yet not so good that I am not sure that if the note and music is matched. Anyway, that's really great.
Post a Comment