Friday, April 04, 2008

More interesting type






Personal Type Projects found in (as Jimmy would say) the "interwebs".
Found from this guys site:

http://www.robertsamuelhanson.com/pages/work.html

hello from Germany

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with how you feel about picking a type. I find myself leaning towards certain typefaces but I still agree with, "He explained that the language is the system and the speech is how the language is applied", because there are levels to the understanding and expression of of language. I can see and understand the complexity that is the underlining of language and its ability to communicate; it's madness!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Joe,
This is Sabrina from Jimmy's class. Anyway, this doesn't have to pertain to your post but in the Graduate Student Walk-Through, were you the student who re-designed the Cal State LA school newpaper website?

Nate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nate said...

Sorry for reposting I was playing around with blogspot :D but I like the site its really clean, the designs are pretty cool also.